Monday, February 19, 2007

Brilliance


Oh boy! I think I have found heaven in a can! ;-) I picked up some of this delicious chocolate whipped cream from the store yesterday, thinking it would be a nice surprise for my kiddos, and then it struck me... wouldn't this be great floating on top of my nice hot cup of coffee? Mmmmmmmmmmm. Spray-out whipped cream is cool enough, but for it to be chocolate, in my opinion, is brilliance, and an Amazon best seller, too, which begs the question, who buys whipped cream online?

Yeah, this isn't a spiritual post at all, but I can make it into one I bet. Here goes: I am thankful to God that He created us in such a way that we can truly enjoy the wonderful taste of chocolate. I am serious. I am literally in a thankful, grateful to God mood for this little thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment