Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Got Teens? I Found The Perfect Alarm Clock


I am laughing so hard at the thought of using this, that I can barely type. It's a "Sonic Bomb Alarm Clock with Bed Shaker".

Brilliant!

As the mom of 3 ninjas, I'm thinking this little item could be really useful. Hopefully my next post will be something useful for parents of non-ninjas... oh, and I do think that this clock would work well for teens, whether ninja or not.

Some may be thinking, "But I thought this blog was that of a Christian woman!" True enough. As I sit here, laughing at the clock, may I gently remind you that A merry heart does good, like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones. Pv. 17:22

I know one thing for certain, anyone awakened by this clock will not be of a merry heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment