Wednesday, April 11, 2007

For Bibliophiles - a great Firefox Plugin!


I love books. I also happen to love to not pay a lot for books. Enter Book Burro, a plugin for Firefox users which, when it senses you're looking at books, will pop up a little panel in the corner of your screen and it will work on finding the prices for the book you're looking at from various bookselling sources you choose, such as Amazon, Half.com, Buy.com, etc. You may even enter your zip code and Book Burro will check to see if any public or university libraries have the book available. Fantastic tool!

If you're not using Firefox as your browser, you should consider using it. I LOVE how it blocks popups, and the toolbar is fantastic. I can search Google, eBay, Wikipedia, and other sites from the toolbar itself. To get the Firefox browser (it's free) go to Firefox.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    I shared this with my husband, and being the bibliophile that he is, was thrilled! Thanks for helping me bless my hubby today :)

    Domestikate

    ReplyDelete