Sunday, February 17, 2008

Minnesota or Hoth?

One of my friends, who happens to be a recent transplant from New York talked to me today about the lovely Midwest. She said people told her about the wonderful weather, and how there wasn't ever much snow. Then she looked me in the eyes and said, "I didn't realize I was moving to HOTH!" I laughed so hard, being a scifi dork and "getting" her joke.

Where's a decent tonton when we need one?

Honestly, if it keeps snowing I will join my friend in thinking this may possibly be Hoth. Ack.

3 comments:

  1. Greetings from Chicago! I know how you feel. There are days that I think I should strap on ice skates to go out to the car! Hang in there. Warm weather has to come SOMETIME, right? Right????

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, I think it hit 45 today in Lincoln NE : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go on, rub it in David. Don't make me send a Fett after ya. ;-)

    ReplyDelete