Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Things That Make Me Say, "Brilliant!"

This is a random post. Chaos has been at an all time high here, with the start of homeschooling for our five kids and having a torn-apart basement (we had a little water here, enough to displace our boys for 2 weeks). When things get chaotic, I start thinking about strange things. I think it's a coping mechanism... or it could be that I'm still waiting for my next 24 cd from Netflix.

I was thinking the other day of things that make me say, "Brilliant!"

My short list:

Tagless tee shirts

Cup-holder shaped boxes for french fries - THANK YOU BK!

Magnetic pen holders (for the side of my fridge - Dollar Tree special!)

Virtual sticky notes for email

Mountain Dew Game Fuel commercial - marketing perfection! Side note: Mountain Dew Game Fuel has 48mg. of caffeine per 8oz. compared to 85mg. for 8oz. of brewed drip coffee. I'll keep swigging my java, but I LOVED the commercial.


It's those little brilliant things that make life fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment